Industrial Tent Rental Services
Southern Comfort Shelters specializes in temporary industrial tent rental services for the petrochemical and construction industries. Our industrial tent rentals are designed to withstand 70 to 90 mph winds with blast-resistant options available as well. Our blast resistant rental tents meet the safety standards set by the American Petroleum Institute (API RP 756) for blast-resistant structures, to help safeguard your workers and equipment. We also have extensive experience with Fire Marshal requirements that ensure you receive the appropriately sized lunch tent for your work site.
Our patent-pending innovative blast-resistant rental tents are designed with high-quality materials and are engineered to prevent a structural collapse up to a 6 PSI blast load, allowing refineries and construction sites to have a temporary structure closer to the work site. Our clear span tents are perfect for lunchrooms during refinery turnarounds and construction sites that require temporary storage or expanded workspace solutions. Our industrial tent rentals are available in various sizes and can be customized to meet your specific rental needs by adding tent options such as HVAC systems, interior lighting, various door options, fans, flooring, and more.
Why Rent Your Industrial Tent From Southern Comfort Shelters?
At Southern Comfort Shelters, we pride ourselves on being one of the industry's most trusted and experienced providers of high-quality industrial temporary structures.
- We have over 30 years of experience meeting and exceeding our client's expectations when it comes to their long term industrial tent solutions. Our customer service and dedication to our clients have been key to our company's success and longevity.
- We place safety above everything else. Our in-house personnel, who have undergone thorough background checks and carry credentials such as TWIC, Safety Council cards, and have participated in NASAP and DISA substance abuse programs. Our highly trained and vetted staff handle the entire tent setup and breakdown process.
- We only use high-quality vinyl materials in our industrial tents which are designed to meet the NFPA 701 California State Fire Retardant Certification. Our tent supporting guy wires are located inside the truss structure eliminating the hazards of external stakes and cables which improves site safety while reducing the overall footprint of the structures.
- Our in-house rental experts work with you to determine the optimal location for your tent for a quick and easy setup ensuring minimal disruption to your project.
Advantages of Renting an Industrial Tent:
- Conserve Capital: Renting can conserve capital for future company projects.
- Cost Savings: Renting an industrial tent is typically less expensive than building a permanent structure.
- Tax Benefits: Renting a tent can provide tax benefits as renting is considered an operating expense, which means companies can deduct rental expenses from their taxes and avoid asset depreciation.
- Flexibility: Renting an industrial tent provides companies with greater flexibility. Renting is particularly useful for short-term projects or operations that frequently move to different locations.
At Southern Comfort Shelters, we are dedicated to providing exceptional service and ensuring your project's success. Whether you need a commercial tent for a construction site, an industrial warehouse storage solution, equipment storage, or a lunch tent for your turnaround crew, we have the perfect solution to meet your rental needs. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you with your industrial tent rental needs.